Want to get more leads, make more sales, and build your website’s visibility online with search engines like Google and Bing? Search Engine Optimization, SEO, is about helping search engines send more people to your site.
Like Jerry McGuire, Google is asking you:
While some parts of SEO require some technical know-how, a lot of it comes down to knowing what your audience wants and how to give it to them.
In this seminar, you’ll learn:
- What is SEO and how has it changed?
- How SEO can help your business or brand
- How you can improve your search rankings and increase your site’s traffic
- Why PR and SEO go hand in hand
- How the wrong SEO can actually hurt your business or brand
- Tools and resources to help you identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve
Estimated Webinar Time: 1.5 hours