At some point in every businesses you have to do it – Pitch; pitch yourself, your business, what makes you ‘special’, and why your potential customers or clients want what you have to offer.
While elevator pitches are good for summarizing who you are and what you do, they aren’t enough.
Whether you’re pitching to a potential client, a decision-maker, a member of the media, a conference or event organizer, or a panel of judges, you need to know how to present what you do in a compelling, evocative way that resonates with your audience. And these days, you don’t have much time to do it; you have 7 seconds to make a first impression and 2 minutes to capture their attention and make them want to learn more.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to determine what your key differentiators or SOLVE is through our exclusive branding and messaging exercise
- How to create a message that is meaningful and marketable
- How to prepare for your pitch and master your mindset
- How to present your pitch in two minutes or less
- How to deliver the message so it lands – selected media/speaker training essentials will be taught, and practiced, with the group.
At the end of the session each participant will get an opportunity to Pitch their product, service or self to the group and will receive practical and immediate feedback from the instructor. You will also have the opportunity to have us work with you during the exercise segment to refine your pitch and your presentation.
Estimated Time of Workshop: 2.5 hours