Do you have important information to share?
Are you an Expert on a particular topic or in a specific market?
Are you putting on an event or launching something new?
Do you want to build your brand and get more free earned media?
During this interactive workshop you will learn:
- What it takes to make an impactful pitch to a producer, reporter or assignment editor
- What media people want, and need, from you
- How to write an effective and engaging press release
- How to write a catchy headline
- What is a hook? And why do you need one?
- How to turn your topic into a timely and relevant pitch
- What are the components of a good press release
- When and how to pitch your story Idea
- Why you need to develop and Editorial Calendar
- The Do’s and Don’t when contacting media
Time will be set aside for a Q&A
Participants will be asked to submit their event, topic or idea prior to the webinar for review. Participants will be provided with a generic template to work from.
Estimated Time for Workshop: 2-3 hours