With the world opening up and things beginning to feel a little bit normal, everyone is eager to get out to in-person events and have some fun! Goodbye pajamas and nights in, hello black-tie and partying in style!
We’re calling 2023 the year of the ‘Gram! Events are all about the perfect shot. People want to show off on their socials what they’re up to, who they’re partying with, and how picture perfect it all looks!
Here are the top Event Trends in 2023 predictions, the year of the ‘Gram, by our Event Manager & coordinator, Grace!
- Bit sized, single servings in cute containers are in!
- Buffets and charcuterie where everyone is sharing will be a thing of the past.
- Mocktails will be all the rage.
- Drinks are carefully curated to be fun and Instagram worthy.
- Smoke, cotton candy, light up cubes, anything to take a drink over the top.
- With how sophisticated phones are, people are using their own device to take a snap.
- Entire corners and sections will be dedicated to pretty, fun props and backdrops.
- People don’t know what to say to each other – why not an icebreaker by providing an experience within an event: I.e. Yoga, build your own cocktail.
- Achieving that WOW factor is a MUST with over the top decor.
- Minimalist themes are gone – bold colours and florals are the vibe.
- Balloon arches are out, hanging displays are in!
What events are you planning for 2023? Will you try out any of these event trends?
Take a peek at some of the other corporate and private events the FDPR has planned and executed over the years!
Follow Front Door PR as we share more social media/marketing tips, events and fun behind-the-scenes on our Instagram page @FrontDoorPR