Have Something to Say? Let’s Talk!
With the advent of TED Talks, GoalCast, Leadercast, MoMondays’, and every other speaker forum in between, more and more people are getting over the world’s purported ‘#1 fear’ and getting up to speak – on a stage, in front of hundreds – and even thousands – of people.
It seems easy when you watch someone share their wisdom from the security of your laptop or cell phone, but behind every perfectly-timed 14-minute TEDx talk is likely a hundred hours of preparation, practice, proofing and performance anxiety. And while those opportunities are excellent personal brand amplifiers, the money is in the paid gigs – the corporates and trade conferences. Yet with so many people vying for the same piece of the stage, how do you stand out, and how do you get more paid bookings?
In this interactive workshop you will:
- Work through exercises to discover who you are as a speaker
- Develop your signature speech
- Organize your speaker tool chest
- Find out why you need a speaker/media kit
- Learn insider secrets for how to build your speaker profile and book more speaking gigs
- How to market yourself as a speaker
Estimated Time for Workshop: 2 hours
*minimum 8 participants needed to register; refunds will be issued only if we cancel for lack of participants